No Return Policy
|Storage Instructions:||Once opened store Sugarin Edible Clay in an airtight pouch or container. Do not expose to temperature above 40 C. Store away from direct sunlight.|
|Ingredients:||Corn Starch, Suga, Corn Syrup, Potato Starch, Ti02, Veg. Oil, Cocoa Butter, Glycerin, Cmc, Gum Arabic, Water, Potassium Sorbate, Artificial Sweeteners and Flavours, One Or More Food Colors.|
- Ready to use Sugarin Edible Clay is a superb medium for cake artists and chefs – 100% edible.
- It dries very firm but not rock hard, which is ideal if cutting into a sculpted cake that has already been covered in it.
- Sugarin Edible Clay is quite elastic in feel – bend and shape as much as you want with little risk of tearing.
- For best results handle the paste before use in order to warm it through and to obtain a softer consistency.
- The edible starch-based product is resistant to humidity and can hold its shape in any climatic condition.
- It is super easy to mend and blend with just a little bit of water.
- It does not sag like the other mediums and will retain the moulded shape.